Disability Resources Skip to main content

Webinar: Series 6 & 7 Licensed Bar Owners

If you can convert your bar to serving food as well as drinks, you can be issued a county food establishment permit. Join the Yavapai College SBDC and Yavapai County Environmental Health to learn what you must do in order to re-open providing food service.

6&7 Reopening Guide - pdf

Webinars for Business home page