Skip to main content Disability Resources

Degree or Certificate Change Request

Degree or Certificate Goal Change Request

Please complete the form below and submit to initiate your change request.

NOTE: Your request to change your degree or certificate program will be sent to you Academic Success Advisor and they will follow up with you either by email or a phone call.  Requests will not be completed until you have had a conversation with your Advisor.  

All fields are required

Why are you requesting this change?  

If you have questions please call Academic Advising in Prescott (928)776-2106 or Verde Valley (928)634-6510